We wish that all visitors have a safe and pleasant time discovering, playing and learning at the Energy Discovey Centre. This is why we ask everyone to keep the following in mind when visiting the Centre:
- You can explore the centre and use its exhibits with those you are visiting with (friends and family), but pay heed to the lines marked around the exhibits and keep at least 2 meters away from other visitors and centre staff.
- The Centre has a lift.
- The main entrance in downstairs from street level. If you are visiting the Centre with a pram, pushchair or wheelchair, please choose the glass door to the right of the main entrance and ring the doorbell. You will be met by one of our guides, who will show you to the lift that will take you to all floors of the Centre.
MAINTAIN GOOD HYGIENE
- Wash or disinfect your hands. Toilets can be found by the main entrance and on the lower level of the centre. Disinfection stations have been installed close to the stairwells on all levels.
- There is also an accessible toilet with a baby-changing table on the 1st floor.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with your sleeve or use a tissue and then dispose of it immediately.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- We provide visitors with disposable gloves when they enter the museum. These gloves can be worn when using hands-on exhibits.
- Please dispose of used gloves in the marked bin by the exit when leaving the centre.
- If you are in the risk group for the virus, we recommend that you wear a protective mask or cover your nose and mouth (e.g. with a scarf) while in the centre.
- Ticket sales end half an hour before the Centre is closed.
- No refunds are given on purchased tickets.
CLOTHES AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- The open cloakroom of the Energy Discovery Centre is next to the Ticket Desk. Please bear in mind that the cloakroom is not under surveillance.
- Visitors are welcome to use the lockers to store their personal belongings. Please request a key from the Ticket Desk.
- We kindly ask you to keep an eye on the key. The Centre has the right to demand compensation in the amount of 20 euros if a key is lost.
ACTIVITIES IN THE CENTRE
- All our exhibits are safe to use but please read the instructions before using the exhibits.
- Following the guide’s instructions during lightning and static electricity demonstrations is mandatory.
FOOD & DRINKS
- There are vending machines at the Centre that sell coffee and snacks, water and juice.
- You may enjoy your snacks and drinks at the Resting Area. Please don’t bring snacks and drinks to the exposition halls.
- Please keep in mind that the Centre has CCTV.
- Taking photos and filming at the Centre is permitted. If you would like to photograph or film for commercial purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please don’t bring pets to the Centre. Guide dogs are welcome.
- If you feel unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of the virus, please refrain from visiting the centre. If you are already at the centre, make your way home as quickly as possible.
We hope you have a great time discovering!