We wish that all visitors have a safe and pleasant time discovering, playing and learning at the Energy Discovey Centre. This is why we ask everyone to keep the following in mind when visiting the Centre:
- The open cloakroom of the Energy Discovery Centre is located to the right of the ticket counter. Visitors can leave their personal belongings in a locker, the keys to which can be obtained from the ticket counter.
- We kindly ask you to keep an eye on the key. The Centre has the right to demand compensation in the amount of 20 euros if a key is lost.
- The toilets are on both the entrance floor and the lowest floor. There is also an accessible toilet with a baby-changing table on the entrance floor.
- The Centre has a lift.
- The main entrance in downstairs from street level. If you are visiting the Centre with a pram, pushchair or wheelchair, please choose the glass door to the right of the main entrance and ring the doorbell. You will be met by one of our guides, who will show you to the lift that will take you to all floors of the Centre.
- There are vending machines at the Centre that sell coffee and snacks, water and juice.
- You may enjoy your snacks and drinks at the comfortable tables. Please do not take snacks and drinks to the exhibition halls.
- Please read the instructions on the information signage before trying the exhibits.
- Following the instructions of the guide during lightning and static electricity demonstrations is mandatory.
- Please keep in mind that the Centre has CCTV.
- Taking photos and filming at the Centre is permitted. If you would like to take photos or film for commercial purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please don’t bring pets to the Centre. Guide dogs are welcome.
- Ticket sales end an hour before the Centre is closed.
- No refunds are given on purchased tickets.
We hope you have a great time discovering!